Visit the beautiful rocky kingdom in Vietnam.
Located in Binh Thuan Province, about 50 minutes to get to Phuoc The Fishing Village by boat, Cu Lao Cau is still a wilderness destination, which attracts a lot of visitors who love sea, sky and exciting shaped rocks. Arriving here, travelers can get a strange feeling that no noise, no business of the city, just only sun, sea and rocks.
Cu Lao Cau has clear sea water with long rocks in many amazing
shapes, sunny yellow and blue water blends and makes it beautiful all time.
Watching the sunset from the boat or the sunrise from the rock mass could bring
visitor unforgettable emotions.
- Hue Festival 2014 features unique night market (2014-03-10)
- Danang in top ten of must-see destinations in Asia (2014-03-26)
- 2014 Hue Festival to feature 68 art troupes (2014-04-10)
- The First Capsule Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (2014-04-15)
- Conde Nast readers love Hoi An (2013-10-31)