Visit the beautiful rocky kingdom in Vietnam.
Located in Binh Thuan Province, about 50 minutes to get to Phuoc The Fishing Village by boat, Cu Lao Cau is still a wilderness destination, which attracts a lot of visitors who love sea, sky and exciting shaped rocks. Arriving here, travelers can get a strange feeling that no noise, no business of the city, just only sun, sea and rocks.
Cu Lao Cau has clear sea water with long rocks in many amazing
shapes, sunny yellow and blue water blends and makes it beautiful all time.
Watching the sunset from the boat or the sunrise from the rock mass could bring
visitor unforgettable emotions.
- Conde Nast readers love Hoi An (2013-10-31)
- Visit the beautiful rocky kingdom in Vietnam. (2012-06-06)
- Eco-tourism centre to shape in Phu Quoc (2012-06-10)
- Lang Co-World Beautiful Bay Festival to take place (2012-06-14)
- Free wireless Internet for Hue city (2012-06-20)