Lang Co-World Beautiful Bay Festival to take place
The Lang Co-the World Beautiful Bay Festival will be held in Hue on June 16-17
within the framework of the 2012 National Tourism Year of Northcentral Coastal
The event aims to draw visitors to Bien Ngoc tourism area in Lang Co town, Phu Loc district to enjoy different activities, including a showcase of traditional products, local seafood and beer, cycle race, kite flying, tug of war and other folk games.
The annual event, organized by the Thua Thien-Hue provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Phu Loc district People’s Committee, is expected to advertise tourism potential and attract domestic and foreign investment.
- Hue Festival 2014 features unique night market (2014-03-10)
- Danang in top ten of must-see destinations in Asia (2014-03-26)
- 2014 Hue Festival to feature 68 art troupes (2014-04-10)
- The First Capsule Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (2014-04-15)
- Conde Nast readers love Hoi An (2013-10-31)